What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils have also been used for thousands of years for cosmetic purposes, as well as for their spiritually and emotionally uplifting properties. Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to a total mind/body wellness they may never have dreamed possible.
Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation but also through cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they were extracted. Any time you hold a bottle of our powerful essential oils, you are holding nature’s pure essence.
Why I Got Started With Young Living Essential Oils
I have a husband, a young daughter and a lovely smelling dog…yeah, right. Lovely? I think not. I’ve tried everything. But my dog has bad anxiety and anyone with dogs knows, that means for some foul odor. For my sake, and my hubby and little one, I’ve been seeking a better and more natural option. At last, essential oils…
So as looked around at the best brand and trying a few I really did not care for, I came across Young Living. This company really knows their stuff, so why not try? But then my bargain hunter self see I can save 24%?! And I don’t have to do anything except sign up and buy a kit that I will use of the product in my house anyway? I really was not seeing why I wouldn’t do this. So I ordered!
As I waited (impatiently!), I started to get very excited about my oils and everything they have to offer. Not only was I going to be able to clean my house with natural (more effective) homemade products, but there are natural wellness and healthy body factors. Unbelievable. My impatient waiting went through the roof. And because of this, I decided I had to spread the word and share the good Young Living Essential Oils has to offer.
How Can You Order?
You can order therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways:
- Sign up a Wholesale/Distributor member via Young Living (best, most value option)
- Sign up a Retail Customer via Young Living (prices are 24% higher)
I know what you are thinking…what if I don’t want to sell this stuff? But I also don’t want to pay the 24% more? NO PROBLEM! The BEST part about selecting the wholesale/distributor option? You’ll get to choose a starter kit at nearly half off retail prices AND you’ll get wholesale membership. You’ll get 24% off retail prices for all future purchases. There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
So look at it more like, if you NEVER sell to anyone else. You have a starter kit for nearly 50% off AND 24% off retail prices. How could you not?!
Let’s look at what you get. All of the following are INCLUDED in the Premium Starter Kit:
- Ten 5 ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, RC and DiGize. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- The dew drop diffuser (or you can upgrade diffuser styles for an additional fee)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2 oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
- Mini bottles and cards to share oil samples with friends and family
So that’s 11 bottles of essential oils (your oily basics) and a diffuser and other goodies. That’s the best deal out there. Plus, Young Living has the biggest selection of single oils, oil blends, and oil-infused products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why should I become a Young Living Wholesale Member?
In addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you are considering, please email me at email@example.com. I will be more than happy to help you get started!
- Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
- I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
- What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, you start with buying an enrollment kit. Just choose a diffuser option, and then you’re set. This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
- Why do I need to give my SSN?
You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in future. This information will never be shared with anyone. You can also opt to provide an EIN number instead.
- What is Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards (ER) is an optional loyalty program. When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points (10-20% on your qualifying order) for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. You can join the ER program later – but believe me, this is great to join from the get-go. Young Living has oils for hormone support like Progessence Plus for women and Shutran for men, supplements like NingXia Red and Master Formula (multivitamins), beauty products, and even toothpaste.